No need to complicate the reloading process. Forster Co-Ax Reloading Press keeps it simple while still delivering famous Forster precision.
The Forster Co-Ax Reloading Press comes with several unique features that help make it truly one of a kind including:
The Forster Co-Ax Shell Holder Jaws Are Your Assurance Of Perfect Alignment.
- Snap-in and snap-out die changing. You can actually change from sizer die to seater die in two seconds!
- A positive spent primer catcher system which passes all spent primers and dirty carbon through a tube and into a container. That helps keep all working parts free of dirt and abrasives.
- Dual floating guide rods to help ensure perfect alignment.
- Because there is absolutely no torque on the head of the Forster Co-Ax Reloading Press long life is the rule rather than the exception. Due to the design of the linkage and pivots all forces are in equilibrium whether the press is at maximum work load or at rest.
- Our Forster Co-Ax Reloading Press has three times the mechanical advantage of an ordinary “C” press. It’s so effortless full length sizing can actually be accomplished by operating the handle of the press with the little finger! There’s no pain but plenty of gain.
- The Forster Co-Ax Reloading Press delivers perfect alignment of the die and the case because the shell holder jaws are designed to float with the die thereby permitting the case to center precisely in the die.
- With no frame supports or swinging primer arms to interfere or cause an obstruction the Forster Co-Ax Reloading Press provides plenty of elbow room for both right handed or left handed operators.
- The Forster Co-Ax Reloading Press accepts any standard 7/8″ X 14 reloading die some with existing locking rings.
- The unique top priming device seats primers to factory specifications. The seater is always at right angles to the case head. Primers will not flip or tip. They will be seated straight level and at a uniform distance below the case head. Primers cannot be crushed nor will they protrude from the case head and cause premature firing.
- The top of the stroke provides a rock solid stop for consistency.
When Forster originally tested our unique shell holder design Forster had full length sized two-hundred once-fired 300 H&H Magnum cases dry and unlubricated. We neither pulled the rims off the cases nor did we stick a case in the die. The heads of the cases and rims were unmarked by the shell holder jaws because the shell holder actually floats and permits the cartridge case to find its exact center in the die. (Don’t try this at home though! We do suggest that you use lube.)
When a case is in the shell holder it’s supported by spring loaded jaws which contact the base of the cannulure for more positive extraction. The shell holder is also self acting so when a cartridge is placed in the die and the handle of the press is activated the jaws can open and close on the cartridge case. When the handle is raised the jaws automatically open and release the case.
Forster Co-Ax Reloading Press Priming System Helps Guarantee Consistent Performance.
Proper priming is one of the most critical operations in the reloading process. In order for your ammunition to perform efficiently consistent ignition is absolutely mandatory. For that reason we paid special attention to the priming function in the design of the forster Co-Ax Reloading Press. The primer seater in our press is engineered with such precision that no excessive tolerance or “slop” is required in any of the mating parts. The primer seater moves freely in its channel with only .001″ radial clearance as opposed to the customary 1/16″ clearance required by most other presses. As illustrated in the two drawings of enlarged views of our primer post the extremely tight tolerance delivers remarkably consistent seating depth time after time.
More Information HERE