The RCBS turret reloading press features a rugged cast iron frame toggle block and turret head. The six station turret head allows many combinations in the mounting sequence of reloading dies and powder measure and even permits two or more calibers to be set up at the same time. The reloading press turret head is held in place by one bolt for quick easy changeovers. The turret pin and ball handle assembly can be positioned for right or left-hand use. Primer plugs and sleeves are supplied for seating large and small primers. Reloading Dies and shellholder are sold separately.
- Simple operation no complex or automated processes.
- You have complete control over every reloading step.
- May be operated in progressive or single-stage mode.
- In the progressive mode output can be increased from 50 to 200 rounds per hour.
- Or if preferred the press can be used as a single-stage press and load cases in the batch mode.
- Primer Plugs and Sleeves are supplied for seating large and small primers.
- Primers are seated away from stacked primers.
- Safety tube included.
- The Primer Catcher eliminates spent primers on floor – snaps off for easy emptying.
- Baked epoxy finish for quick easy cleaning chip and fade resistant.
- NOTE: We highly reccommend the optional Uniflow Powder Measure with Case Activated Linkage Kit for use on the Turret Reloading Press. (Sold Separately)
Press Type: Turret Press
Auto Index: No
Number of Stations: 6
Frame Material: Cast Iron
Frame Design: C-Frame
Frame Offset: None
Frame Opening Size:
Handle Location: Bottom Right or Left Hand
Die Size Accepted: Standard 7/8″-14 Threaded Die
Die Bushing Accepted: No uses quick change turret head (1 included others available separately item# 395-826)
Die Bushing Brand Used: N/A
Spent Primer Collection System: Included
Ram Stroke: 4″
Priming Feature: Automatic Priming system included with primer tube primer plugs and sleeves for large and small primers and a spent primer catcher included
Number of Mounting Holes: 2 RCBS recommends using 3/8″ bolts to mount to your reloading press to your reloading bench.
Mounting Hardware Included: No
Warranty: Lifetime warranty for home reloaders warranty does not cover equipment used for commercial purposes
More Information HERE